As technology grows, it might seem hard to keep up with everything that keeps changing, the Technology Coach offers a service that will help you remain on top of our ever-changing and exciting world of technology.
From Computers to iPad tutoring, TV’s to Smart Gadget assisting, what ever you need to know, no matter your age the Technology Coach is equipped to teach you everything you need to know about your technology.
Computer, iPad and Technology Tutoring services are available in your own home to make your learning experience more pleasurable, comfortable and can be learnt at your own pace, no overwhelming tech language use just straight up 1 to 1 friendly relaxed learning.
All courses are designed around you and your ability and can be managed at whatever pace to suit your needs.
Don't own an iPad or Computer? The Technology coach can bring you either of these items to try before you buy, so you can see with my help how you will get on using them.
Typical first lesion for someone learning to use an iPad for the first time:
1. Getting to know your device
- Whats in the box?
- Learning what the different buttons do and how to charge the device
- Switching the iPad on for the first time and completing the set up process
- Fermiliarising yourself with what all the different icons on the screen and what they do
- How to set up emails
- Learn how to access the internet
- and so on...
Already own an iPad? Please take a look at some handy hints and tips on my blog
Here is a brief list (but not limited to!) on what the Technology Coach can assist with:
- PC/Laptop’s (Windows 10, 8, 7 & Vista)
- Apple Mac Computers
- All Android Tablets (Samsung, Lenovo etc...)
- All Smartphones (Samsung, Microsoft etc...)
- Smart TV’s
- And so on…
If you would like some more information on how the Technology Coach tutoring service can help you with your technology, please get in contact now for a 1 to 1 assessment over the phone or by email. Click Here for Contact Information.
By KwikTech Solutions